Friday, March 19, 2010

50 Random Questions

Just because it's late at night, I can't sleep, and I need to find more ways to waste time . . .

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? - At the pharmacy
2. Who are you in love with? - No one, next question
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? - Don't believe I have
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? - A pink bottle of pomegranate and mango hand and body lotion
5. When is the last time you went to the mall? - Today, Unfortunately I work there
6. Are you wearing socks right now? - I am
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000? - I hope so, I just bought it 4 months ago
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? - Probably NYC
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? - Nope
10. Are you hot? - Nope
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? - Water....mmmm, delicious
12. What are you wearing right now? - PJ's
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? - Let the car wash do it
14. Last food that you ate? - Popcorn, I'm not proud of it
15. Where were you last week at this time? - Probably at home
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? - I haven't, I've been good lately
17. When is the last time you ran? - Yesterday....5 miles...wohoo!
18. What's the last sporting event you watched? - Went to a sixers/knicks game on Monday..didn't know a darn player on either team
19. What is your favorite animal? - Animals and I have a sorted past, we don't seem to mesh well, it would be a lie if I answered this question
20. Your dream vacation? - Greece or Italy or Thailand....I'm not picky, any one will do
21. Last person's house you were in? - N's apartment
22. Worst injury you've ever had? No broken bones ever, can't think of anything serious (knock on wood)
23. Have you been in love? - Nope, next question  
24. Do you miss anyone right now? - I miss random people at random times
25. Last play you saw? - The Lion King on Broadway
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? - Oh gosh...lure? secret weapon? really?
27. What are your plans for tonight? - You're looking at it
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? - I don't have MySpace
29. Next trip you are going to take? - New Orleans
30. Ever go to camp? - Nope
31. Were you an honor roll student in school? - Yes I was
32. What do you want to know about the future? - That everything's going to be allllllll right
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? -Yes, Usher, don't laugh
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? - More appointments than I care for, the joys of getting older
35. Where is your best friend? - At home
36. How is your best friend? - She's great
37. Do you have a tan? - Yes, the natural kind (it's called being Indian)
38. What are you listening to right now? - U2
39. Do you collect anything? - Personal mementos, things that carry memories
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? - Now if I answered that, wouldn't I be the gossiper?
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? - July 2001 for a speeding ticket..I don't know why I remember the date
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? - Yeah, why? Is that bad?
43. What does your last text message say? - "Ha ha....don't be chicken"
44. Do you like hot sauce? - The spicier the better
45. Last time you took a shower? - This evening
46. Do you need to do laundry? - Already done
47. What is your heritage? - Indian
48. Are you someone's best friend? - Yup
49. Are you rich? - Nope, but I'm not poor...My life is rich in a non-monetary sort of way
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? - I'm old, I was sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment