Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nightmares Becoming Reality

I came upon this "interesting" story and all I can say is ugh! I don't know why I'm deciding to post it, but I am.  It's just one of those bizarre things you come across and read and wonder what are people thinking?

Warning: my first reaction was to gag.

The title:         Bizarre Ways to Beat Stress and Unwind
I've had one recurring nightmare for as long as I can remember and it involves snakes and picturing something like this.....and now this is a way to unwind?? A snake massage! I don't think so.  Just looking and thinking about it makes the anxiety level go up a couple notches.

If you want to read the article and even see the video (yeah, that's right, there's a video)....go ahead, enjoy
http://health.msn.com/mind-body-connection/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=100256034&imageindex=2

Weird, just plain weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment