Sunday, December 6, 2009

Winter Wonderland

It’s that time of the year again, where the days are short, the nights are long, and there’s a crisp cold chill in the air.  I know most don’t enjoy it, but I do love the beginning of the winter season. 

Yesterday, we had our first snowfall and although it can be difficult to drive in,  I’m a sucker for that fairy tale winter wonderland look.

Things I love about this season: turtlenecks, pretty scarves, glistening snow, hot chocolate, fireplaces, Christmas, warm blankets, winter coats, snow days, the new year, holiday parties, ice skating, Christmas music, steaming latte's, and for a homebody like me…..just a plain excuse to stay indoors and curl up with a good book.  The wintry weather has arrived and it’s forecasted to be one heck of a season.

No comments:

Post a Comment